Free membership to The Squad - an Integrated platform comprised of senior business professionals
Discount on an exquisite collection of wines from our Rugby Cellar
Connected with rugby legends and other celebrities that speak at our events.
Become an influential personality within your local rugby community
Forge mutually beneficial relationship based on shared values
Facilitate the growth of rugby charities
Organisers can use their login credentials and post their queries or communicate in discussion topics on a given subject in a clever and organized manner. Help with many of our events can be found by either posting your question or by getting in touch with our chief organizing committee.
Read all the terms and conditions
Submit the form with all your details
We will verify your details and confirm your registration
Log in using the details shared in the confirmation email
The Organiser is required to read and accept all the terms and conditions laid down in this Terms and Conditions Policy, before you use the applications, websites, content, network and services made available to you by TRBN.
All information accessed or viewed by the Organizer is considered confidential and is for only authorized personnel or business purposes.
These Terms are effective upon acceptance and governs the relationship between the Organizer and the Company and includes its affiliates and subsidiaries, jointly and severally. The following terms and conditions govern the use of social channels, brand logos & recognitions, and networking opportunities by all Organisers that register to use the services offered by TRBN:
The following terms and conditions govern the use of social channels, brand logos & recognitions, and networking opportunities by all Organisers that register to use the services offered by TRBN:
1. Using the Services: In order to use the services, Organisers must access the Website and upload the requisite information in relation to their event (4 weeks prior to the event date). Once the event information has been posted, a TRBN member will then communicate the current process for Customer Registrations and will promptly begin promotional and marketing processes.
2. Organizing funds: The Organiser is solely responsible for setting up the event. The Organiser is solely responsible for securing the guest Speakers (ideally 1 senior business + 1 rugby sports personality - 1 rugby charity), the venue and date, and/or drinks & snacks for the event.
3. Responsibility and indemnity: Each Organiser will indemnify and hold harmless TRBN against all forms of liability, actions, proceedings, demands, costs, charges and expenses which TRBN may incur or be subject to or suffer as a result of the relevant Organiser’s event or their use of the Website or Services.
4. Change of Event Details: Once the event is confirmed any change of the event date or its speakers, instigated by the Organizer should be informed 20 days prior to the event date. The contracted event details cannot be changed within 20 days prior to the event date.
5. Content Exchange: The Organiser should adhere to sending informational material that needs to be used for creating event related content (such as Blogs, Photos, Podcasts, and Video Content). The material would need to be sent across 15-20 days prior to the event to serve the existing promotional and marketing process. Prior to the event the Organiser should communicate the promotional material (such as Blogs, Photos, Podcasts, and Video Content) to promote TRBN overall brand recognition.
6. Refund and Cancellation: The Company does not set refund or cancellation policies on behalf of the Organisers. It is the responsibility of the Organiser to communicate the same to the attendees. Consequently, attendee requests for refunds or cancellations should be directed to the respective Organiser and in no event, shall be directed to TRBN. However, TRBN will attempt to remove any form of promotional or marketing material that was used to communicate about the event.
7. Communication Services: The Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, the Company reserves the right to review materials posted through Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to terminate the User's access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as is necessary to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Company's sole discretion.